Klik sini..

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tag 8

Sorry for keep you waiting, my dear Chika.. hehe.. Don't mad at me okay especially with expression on your face like that?? huhu.. Your old tag is !
1. If you can be an animal, what will u be? Why?
I want to be a bird that can fly high..hehe

2. If you robbed a bank, what do you want to do with the money?
Window shopping, and go oversea..weeee

3. If you can teleport yourself anywhere in the world, where do you want to be? why?
I want to go Korea, Belgium and UK, Aussie, etc

4. If you know that you are dying, what is the last meal that you want? why?
Hmm, I really favour these meal, Nasi Ambang with Fresh Orange..yummy!

5. If you can only kill one person in this world, who is the person? why?
Hmm, Israel army a.k.a. Jewish....yup, definitely!

6. If you can choose either to have more than 24 hours a day or can live more than 100 years, what is your choice? why?
I’ll choose 24hours, I can spend more time..

7. If you can date celebrities, who is that person? why?
Owh, too many! Hmm, well let see..Maybe Jae Won, cuz he cute! Ngeh2

8. If you can only have 1 thing in this world, what should that be? Why?
Definitely my handphone..

9. If you have the opportunity to tag 7 of your friends, who are they? why?
Hmmm, anyone can lor~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin