Klik sini..

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

pieces of me..


assalamualaikum....


first of all, i would like to introduce myself..my name is norizan bt samsudin. i was born in 12 june 1989 at hospital batu pahat. i live at no, 6, jalan kepau, taman soga, 83000 batu pahat, johor. my education started at sek keb convent and sek men keb convent. after getting a flying colours in PMR 2004, i got an offer to further study at sek. men. sains muar, johor. later, after spm 2006, i went to kolej matrikulasi johor studying in life science for one year. recently, i got an offer letter to further study at Uitm Bandaraya Melaka in business management(marketing) in degree level.

when talk about hobby, most probably people would say watching movies or listening to music but i'm not actualy that type. to me, reading any materials such as magazines and travelling to the famous places would be my choices. sometimes, i like to go inside the bookstore just to see any latest book. my favourite book would based on english novels, magazines, comics, references books and others. besides that, i like to watch any latest movie in cinema with my bestfriend, Farahain when we meet during leisure time. i think that enough all about me..
Ukhwah Fillah..




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin