Klik sini..

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick??

Bismilahirrahmannirrahim..

Last Monday, I was diagnosed of Chicken pox after 3 days fever.. I thought it was just an ordinary fever I had before. However, when I started to realize that there are red rashes spot on my face, I quickly asked my supervisor permission to go back during my work time.. huhu.. well, after meeting the qualified doctor..I was given 1 week MC..well, I should ask some more time..maybe its not enough???? Hmmm, only God knows..

Maybe this is my first time..so, I have no ideas what chicken pox was all about..Well, my friends kept asking me this,

“This is your first time??”

Of course I am. As long I remembered, I never experiences this sickness before..They just laugh at me.. huhu..An obstacle that I had to endure for a few weeks I think.. while browsing the internet, I found this article which I find it useful to me..

Chickenpox is a highly contagious illness caused by primary infection with varicella zoster virus (VZV). It generally begins with a vesicular skin rash appearing in two or three waves, mainly on the body and head rather than the hands and becoming itchy raw pockmarks, small open sores which heal mostly without scarring.

Chickenpox has a 10-21 day period and is spread easily through aerosolized droplets from the nasopharynx of ill individuals or through direct contact with secretions from the rash. Following primary infection there is usually lifelong protective immunity from further episodes of chickenpox.

Chickenpox is rarely fatal, although it is generally more severe in adults than in children. Pregnant women and those with a suppressed immune system are at highest risk of serious complications. The most common late complication of chicken pox is shingles, caused by reactivation of the varicella zoster virus decades after the initial episode of chickenpox.

Well, by knowing this more specifically, now I can take more precautions.. This illness also taught me that God will gives any obstacles or test to His loyal servant at any time..It will keep us to remember Him always..Therefore, hope I will recover soon..InsyaAllah..


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin