Klik sini..

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday Blues


Dengan nama Allah, Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang


Although I felt quite unwell today however Officially, my fully class in this new sem have already started this week.. ^_^ Alhamdulilah, finally..Moreover, this time my schedule were quite unpacked compared to the last semester..yeay..my lecturers are superb and i met new member of my class. So, definitely I will have chance to spend my time table more wisely..Rechecked my free time during recess, organizing my study methods and most importantly finds ways to allocate my money for this whole semester..just checked my budjet:books, necessity, college fees(OMG!) Can't I survive this sem??

Still, my transportation problems to the campus everyday were quite uneasy for us especially for an early class. Huhu..miss the former Pak Cik Man services! how I wish I had a car..Sabar..Sabar..Last but not least, I try to be more focus in the class and take care of myself.. InsyaAllah!

Adios!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin