Klik sini..

Saturday, January 24, 2009

At-tion pliz..

Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang


I'm proudly want to announce that I have created another blog.. hehe..Alhamdulilah..please kindly visit my second blog.. klik the link here:
http://norizansamsudin.blogspot.com/

Actually, this blog was created for photograph I snap. I love to take pictures. It mades me realize how fortunate we are to have those moments.. Unfortunately, that dream was fading away..huhu.. Insyaallah, I will continue that dreams after buying my dream Olympus digital camera (Had to wait for PC Fair arrive) Right now, I will focusing on Islamics matters..meanings articles and my thought about Islam.. as a reminder too.. T_T

So, kindly visit my blog and feels pleasure to comment on it okay! Hopefully, I could update it ASAP..lalalalala..If I had time, of course..Till then.. Wassalam..




2 comments:

'AQILAH said...

wa!!!! nnti ak nak tgk blog baru ko ye..

pudding pie said...

boleh2...

silakan..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin