Klik sini..

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yeay! Holidays Time!

Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemrah Lagi maha Penyayang

Alhamdulilah, another 1 week just left out from my life..Right now, I'm having my breakfast at my lovely sweet home..haha.. just arrived safely from Malacca yesterday..A lot had happened along this week.. so busy to fullfill my duty as a University studentTuzki Bunny Emoticon


To make it simple, I just summarize my activities for last week.. Emm, I had my meeting with administration of Kolej Taman Bertam, meeting with Persatuan Seni Silat Cekak and meeting with Vise Councelor Uitm at Auditorium KBM..In addition, I had 3 quiz and 4 assigmnents need to be submit after Chinese New Year breaks..Tuzki Bunny Emoticon huhu..


Yesterday, Friday 23 Jan 09, was my last day at KBm..I had 1 class which was Personal Development.. Well of course, a fews students didn't come to the class.. We had presentation from Zaini n Hafiz and doing some activity in groups..


Listening to our Vise Councelor Uitm live from Shah Alam


Me and Ain..hehe


In the class at Z146

My classmates..say cheese!


Well, that from me.. Life must go on.. Enjoy your day.. We might not be able to have it someday..Peace! Lastly, Happy Holidays to all my friends especially my roomates.. For my Chinese's friends; Happy Chinese New Year!

p/s: Don't forget to finish all the assignments okay! Chop2! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin