Klik sini..

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 days 1 night Holidays..Part 1





I'm back!! literally hahaha 


I feel like writing again for some time now. Actually I did save some pics to share on this blog but then I'm just too busy with Twitter and fandom thingy (I spazz a LOT!) I almost forget my dear blog MM&I. haha ^^


What are you guys doin' right now?


I'm doing fine, still alive. Alhamdulillah. A few months back, can't remember much. I went to Johor Bharu visiting my ex-housemate friend, Farah' Aqilah and attending my friend's sister wedding in Johor Jaya. I did promised 'Aqila to visit her. So, thanks to my helpful friend, I stayed at JB for 2 days 1 night. We were strolling around JB, been shopping and ate with pleasure! 


1st Day..




As long as I can remember, I went to City Square mall, Danga Bay, Boot Car sale, some of few names. Got new handbag (Yeah!) and lunch at Seoul Garden in CS. Yunno, it's been my wish to eat at Seoul Garden since no SG in Batu Pahat ᅲᅲ It was our both first experience to eat there and yeah, long queue waiting for us there. Finally we both have our seat and pick our meal happily ^O^/ 




I've been dying to eat here lol

pic cr: 'Aqila

Thank God I recognized some dish there thanks to my Korea general knowledge..hehe ^^~ We chose Kimchi broth as main soup. At first I thought it was Kimchi Jigae sort of (Kimchi Stew but I was wrong /sigh/) but it just plain broth.. WTH!? ok fine. Both of us have fish, chicken and beef grilled (Soegogi gui) on the grill pan and later ate them with some lettuce wrap along with dipping sauce (Ssam jaang) definitely eat like Korean style! hahaha 







To be continued in Part 2...





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin