Klik sini..

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ohmona, So Beastly!





The Main Casts ^^ (cr:google)


Once a week, I watch some movies..


So this time I chose Beastly, just watched this movie recently..  Haha I know I know I'm late.. This movie adaptation from Beauty and the Beast but in a modern version. I love it.! BTW, Alex Pettyfer look hot in this movie. A lot of jaw drops and squealing by fangirling been happening when I watched this movie.. LOL. I love his previous movies ~ The Storm Breaker and I Am Number Four. Just couldn't believe this tall, well-build man is younger than me 1 year! >_> hoho  *happy noona*









Here is the trailer for the movie Beastly starring Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer. Beastly has been getting good buzz and hits theaters July 30th, 2010 okay last year, so still new right?


When a spell is cast on a handsome egocentric young man (Alex Pettyfer) that physically transforms him into everything he despises, he has one year to find a young woman (Vanessa Hudgens) who will love him despite his hideous form or the spell will last forever.


Beastly is being produced by CBS Films.
(source:youtube)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin